Massage Addict is Canadian owned and operated. With almost 100 clinics across the country and over 1,400 Registered Massage Therapists, Registered Acupuncturists and Certified Reflexologists, we provide over 70,000 treatments each month to help manage pain, stress, anxiety, injury, muscle tension, and much more. Since opening the first clinic in 2008, Massage Addict has been helping clients improve their health through high quality therapeutic treatments that’s both affordable and convenient. We are growing and adding chiropractic services to all our clinics across Canada. Visit our website to learn more about us at www.massageaddict.ca.
Our professional, clean and well-established clinic is looking for a Chiropractor. The ideal candidate is professional, has exceptional customer service skills, a passion for improving the health of Canadians and is motivated to work collaboratively within a team of other health care practitioners.
Our clinics have 11 treatment rooms and are located in a high-traffic, convenient retail plaza alongside other well-known national brands. Massage Addict offers a membership program, which allows members to enhance health through regular monthly treatments and, at the same time, allows us to have a consistent client base.
Join a rewarding, nurturing, and professional team with a consistent schedule and income. We will fill your schedule so you can focus solely on providing high-quality treatments. Daytime, evening, and weekend opportunities available.
What we offer
• Positive, upscale, fun and professional work environment
• Immediate and consistent client base – steady flow of clients all year round
• Clinical approach to treatments – in a friendly and inviting atmosphere
• Comprehensive and competitive compensation package
• Flexible schedules to meet work-life balance
• Full administrative support and reception services (filling appointments, billing, laundry, booking, marketing, rent and supplies)
• Optional health-care benefits package.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform high-quality treatments with a complete focus on the client
• Assess, diagnose, treat and recommend options to relieve pain, restore mobility and prevent reoccurrence so clients can lead healthy active lives
• Recommend treatment plans and home care based on individual needs
• Maintain accurate client records
• Abide by all regulations, by your Provincial College/Association and the Insurance companies
• Maintain a strong collaborative working relationship with the colleagues and in-clinic staff
Education and Qualifications
• Must be registered and in good standing with the provincial regulatory body and have personal liability insurance
• A positive, professional, and flexible attitude
• Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with other Health Care Professionals
• New Grads Welcome
If you are a Chiropractor, with a passion for improving the health of Canadians, looking to work in a busy professional and well-established clinic then we would love to hear from you. We thank all applicants but only those qualified will be contacted.
Massage Addict is proud to partner with The Arthritis Society
Mandy Bambrah, Clinic Director
Massage Addict, Regina
2535 E Quance Street, Regina, SK S4V 2X7
p: 306-525-6161 | w: MassageAddict.ca