Your chiropractor has your overall health in mind.
That’s why chiropractors across Saskatchewan are taking new measures to ensure their clinics remain safe, hygienic places for patients to come in for treatment.
While you will experience some changes in your visit, the quality of care and commitment to your health remain unchanged. Chiropractors are taking the following steps to protect your health:
- Screening questions when booking your appointment and when arriving at the clinic. If you are not feeling well, have had any recent travel, or exposure to someone with COVID-19, please call and reschedule your appointment
- Spacing out of appointments to allow for physical distancing and enhanced cleaning and disinfecting of clinic surfaces after each patient
- Patients sanitizing hands upon arrival
- Limiting chairs in the waiting room or having patients wait in their car until their appointment is ready
- Chiropractors will be wearing masks when treating patients
- Barriers at the reception area, or measures to maintain 2 metres distance at reception
Please call your clinic to discuss the measures they have put in place so you can be assured of a safe environment, and are comfortable receiving the chiropractic care you need.
For the most up to date information on COVID-19, see the Government of Saskatchewan’s website at www.saskatchewan.ca/coronavirus.
Chiropractors must follow the Policy on COVID-19 Infection Prevention and Control and the guidelines from the Re-Open Saskatchewan Plan.
Still have questions on chiropractic care and COVID-19? Contact the CAS Office